NFTY-NE in "The Tent"
The Tent is a place of sharing and collaboration, of support and relationship building exclusively for URJ Congregations. This is a great way to share ideas, questions, and thoughts in real-time. The Tent uses Microsoft's Yammer platform which is available from any web browser or using their mobile app, and you can subscribe to receive posts by email.Go to the NFTY-NE group in The Tent
- Join the conversation with other clergy, professionals and lay leaders from NFTY Northeast to share articles, videos, links and other resources. Start a conversation and invite feedback and reflections from your colleagues.
- Receive timely NFTY-NE updates including event information and registration updates, professional development opportunities and resources for your work.
- Find information and resources in the document library including sample programs from events and youth groups, and regional recruitment materials (flyers, logos, social media graphics, etc.).
Find It Fast
- Find a URJ Youth camp or program
- Recruitment materials for URJ camps and youth programs
- Information about NFTY, including programs and resources
- Resources for Jewish learning and holidays
- Information about the URJ and programs/services
- Social justice advocacy resources and programs from Religious Action Center
- Leadership Nomination Form
Get In Touch
212-650-4112Beth brings a strong background in Jewish education and visionary leadership to NFTY. As a teen she was active in NFTY through her synagogue’s Temple Youth Group and received…
Chaperone Policy for Regional Events
Participant care and security is our #1 concern. Therefore, we require chaperones who will support teens from their congregations as well as contribute to the overall health and safety of the event. When a congregation sends at least five teens to a NFTY Regional or Sub-Regional event, the congregation must also supply a chaperone (staff member, volunteer, parent, or college student) who is over the age of 21. If a congregation sends 15 or more teens, a second 21+ chaperone is also required. Chaperones must be present for the entirety of the event, or may split their time with another chaperone from their congregation. If a congregation has five or more teens attending, and is not able to provide chaperone(s) for the entirety of the event, a $25/participant fee will be charged to the congregation in order to cover the additional staffing costs required to ensure the event is healthy and safe for all participants. All event staff and chaperones must also successfully complete a URJ background check prior to the event.